Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Good use of resources



Most of my clients see me regularly.  Sometimes people move away, or choose other fitness options for a while, or need to save some money, so I don’t see so much of them.  They are still my clients as long as they need me.

Maybe someone has been focused on training for a particular event, so their exercise hours are devoted to that specific skill set.  I might not see them until the race is done and they need to do a little Pilates to get back in touch with what flexibility feels like.  Some clients want a workout with me every month or so to ensure that they keep their form on track or to refresh their toolkits.

Different people, as I seem to say a lot, require different things.  Some folks want me to hold them accountable for their food logs.  Others use the posted workouts when they’re traveling.  I do my best to provide lots of resources.

Yes, individual workout or Pilates sessions with me cost money, but a lot of the things I offer don’t.  I want there to be as few barriers to fitness as possible for people.

We can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment