For years, August has been, to be polite, not my favorite month. I have learned not to plan to get anything in particular done during August. This year, my coping strategy is: lean into my favorite things. All month, I’ll be highlighting my favorite fitness things!
This week, I’m starting with my favorite cardio exercises because there really is nothing better for lifting mood than getting in some heart-pounding work.
My very favorite cardio comes from bikes. There is no quicker way to make me feel like an ecstatic nine-year-old than to pop me on a bike. I like the kind of work I do when I ride, I like getting outside, I like zooming around.
When it is dark or wet, I have my spin bike, which is nearly as good. The scenery isn’t much, but I have good music and a distinct lack of excuses to get going.
What’s your very favorite? (More of mine tomorrow!)
No comments:
Post a Comment