Friday, April 26, 2019

Friday Book Report: Dash Diet Recipes



This week’s reading report is more of a skimming report.  Dash Diet Recipes:  42 Delicious Dash Diet Recipes for Weight Loss by Sara Banks is not actually worth reading in detail and most of it is recipes.  I do not recommend it.  Perhaps the recipes are tasty.  Maybe they will help a person lose weight.  I do not trust them because there is absolutely no information about who Sara Banks is or what her qualifications might be.  She might be a nutritionist or a dietician; she might be someone who just likes to cook; she is probably someone’s next door neighbor, but that does not mean that she gives good nutrition advice.  Also, she either did not proofread the introductory material, or she did it poorly, which did not build my confidence.

I advise giving this one a miss and I will be donating it to the library book sale, where it may at least generate a small sum for a cause I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment