Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Enabling!






One of the questions I ask new clients is what they do for fun.  Sure, it’s a standard getting-to-know-you kind of question, but when I ask, it’s for a good reason

Which is:  my job is to make is possible for my clients to do whatever it is they do for fun.  If, say, they love gardening, I want to make sure they can lug heavy plants places and that they have good strong backs for digging.  If they have toddlers, I’m going to be working that cardio because they’re going to need lots of endurance for running around.  Even if what they love is sitting on their behinds reading books all day, I know that I need to pack all the essentials into their workouts so they can live long enough to clear off the to-read shelf.

 

What do you love to do?  I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment