Thursday, December 31, 2020

My Resolutions







My resolutions?  Sure, I’ll share:

 

1.     Eat healthy food.  For me, this means that I need to wave goodbye (again) (for good, I hope) to sugar and dairy.  Those two things make my body unhappy.  I’ll be drinking water, eating veggies, and indulging in sushi.

2.     Move.  I feel best when I work out enough, but not too much.  I need to do cardio and yoga pretty much every day.  I feel best when I lift weights once or twice a week and do a few Pilates sessions.  I get bonus points when my cardio is outside (hiking, biking, swimming).

3.     Relax.  When I relax, I don’t eat as much.  I don’t hurt as much.  I am nicer.

4.     Play.  Sure, I’m a grownup.  That doesn’t mean I can’t have fun.  I learn best through playing around, so bring on the experiments, the silly jokes, and the goofy ideas.

 

What are yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment