Thursday, December 27, 2018

Moving without leaving...



Over the weekend, I got a new floor installed in the studio. 

In order to do that, I (and my conscripted minions, who had to help me because they are my family and I hold dinner hostage) had to take everything out and then put it all back in.  Functional fitness, indeed.

The process functioned like moving, but I didn’t actually have to leave town.  It gave me a chance to evaluate what was working in the studio and what wasn’t.  I got to ask what I wanted to carry (literally and figuratively) forward and what I didn’t.  The new and improved space has a bit less clutter and a bit more focus on the essentials.

This is not bad advice for all of us as we move into the new year.  And y’all are welcome to come try out some new stuff in my improved space!

No comments:

Post a Comment