Tuesday, July 6, 2021

No, I can't make you...






I am an enabler, and I’m proud of it.  A lot of people think that my job is to make people work out.  It’s not.  I’m there to help people work out.  I can’t make anybody do anything (if I could, my house would be cleaner, there would be world peace, and really comfortable clothes would be the peak of style).

 

What I can do is give people the tools to motivate themselves and the skills to do a good job of working out.  I encourage.  I share my knowledge and experience and observations.  And then I stand there and watch them go.  That last part, being present, is part accountability and part support.  I do have a Mom Look, but, as I have realized over time, the reason the Mom Look works is because moms love us and want us to succeed.

 

I am here to enable folks to reach their potential.

 

Go play.

No comments:

Post a Comment