Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Curious!






One thing I want my clients to know is that I am not the boss of them.  Sometimes they are glad to be reminded of this, but sometimes not.  If I am not the boss, then it means that they are actually responsible for their own results.

This is not to say that I don’t have useful knowledge and expertise.  I have studied and observed and tried a bunch of stuff.  The thing is, I have never lived in their bodies.  They are the ultimate experts on what works for them, what feels good, what makes a positive difference in their lives.

 

What I like best is when my clients adopt an attitude of curiosity.  We can try things and see how they work.  We can experiment, keep the good stuff, and tweak the less good stuff.

 

I’m always curious to see how things turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment