Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Keep it in my head if you want






I love to give people information.  I’m not sure I could stop if I wanted to.  My clients get used to (I think) the facts I inflict on them while they work out.  I tell them what exercises are for, which muscles are working, what those muscles are called, how many variations there are of any particular exercise, why it’s good for us to do any particular exercise, and on and on.  Sometimes they even pay attention!

 

The thing is, one of the points of having me there is so that my clients don’t have to have all that information.  They can keep it in my head instead.  It can be a lovely thing to have someone else do the planning and the thinking so we can just show up and do.

 

The information is there if we want it, but we don’t have to know any of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment