Thursday, November 26, 2020

Number 7 is in the photo!






Here we go:  ten things I am thankful for this year.

 

1.     Health.  If we’ve learned anything this year, it’s that we can’t assume health will continue.

2.     Safety.  I am blessed to live in a safe place where I don’t have to fear for my loved ones.  (Worry is another thing, but I’m focusing on the good stuff today!)

3.     Nature.  Without being able to go play outside, I would be even crazier than I am already.

4.     Exercise.  I like how it makes me feel.

5.     Food.  I have more than enough and this is not something to be taken for granted.

6.     Love.  I have family and friends who are dear to me and who haven’t flung me into outer space yet (if that’s not love, I don’t know what is!)

7.     Flowers.  I know I take innumerable pictures of flowers, but they remind me of the beautiful parts of the world.

8.     Books.  Whether I’m reading for information or pleasure or both, they add happiness to my life.

9.     Puns.  Laughter is crucial to life.

10.  Socks.  (You knew there had to be at least one random thing on this list, right?)  They’re warm and I have lots of silly ones.

 

What’s on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment