Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Formal



I get kind of picky about form.  I do it not because I’m a control freak, but because I love my clients and want their bodies to last a long time.

Form makes the difference between effective, sustainable workouts and excessive wear on susceptible joints.  When we are careful to maintain our bodies with good alignment, we enable ourselves to lift more, go harder, and get better.

We all need to watch where our knees go when we squat, engage our abdominals, align our shoulders properly, and know what our pelvises are doing.  (Knowing what our pelvises are doing is not actually a bad idea in all of life…)

Of course, we all have our own personal quirks and issues.  We all have places where our form could get better.  We strive to improve.  I’m here to help approximate our way to greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment