Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Oh, yeah, that


I love lists.  Things to cross off!  A visual record that I didn’t spend all day sitting around eating pizza, unless that is what was on the list for the day, which hasn’t happened so far!

The only problem is that things on the list, unlike sitting around eating pizza, suddenly take on the aspect of work.  I have plenty of actual work things on my list for the week, but I also have cardio on my list every day.  Cardio, in my world, means riding my bike, going swimming, listening to loud music, and generally feeling good.  In other words, it is fun and good for me.  It makes me happier and clears my head.

I was talking to a friend yesterday and she said she just needs to remember that once she is out there doing, it is fun.

Fun!  That’s what it is all about.


What are we going to do for fun today?

No comments:

Post a Comment